
Another dumping of snow & wind was not really what I would have planned for today.
We have 9 or 10" of new fluffy snow. High winds are making lots of blowing snow and drifts.

Phil had a workshop today, mandatory for livestock producers, so headed out. It took him 1/2 hr to get past town. (Usually a 10 minute trip.)

I assume I won't be able to make my massage today, rescheduled from last week when she was sick. I've increased the Advil.
So school and making lunch come next. Then maybe the sewing room.My orchid has 3 blooms that just opened!

Praying for my mom...



4 comments:
Love the snow pictures! Makes me homesick for Idaho. Good excuse to get work done. :)
The orchid is beautiful! Can't wait to see it this weekend!
Beautiful snow pictures, Joyce and the orchid is certainly different.
What's up with your Mom?
All we've gotten is rain.
Silly me always thought flowers don't bloom in snowy season. The orchid is really pretty and I wish we have snow in Singapore. But if it does happen, it may soon be end of the world then. LOL.
Post a Comment