
My triangles are in the wrong place as they go along the outside edge. I'll change this as I get more done.
Here they are as only February blocks:

The blocks finish to 4 1/2" x 4 1/2". Tiny when you put so many pieces in there! Many blocks this month have hand appliqué and I have block A12 ready to hand-piece! Gasp!!
My favorite is A-9 (the first one, black & white). I have 3 blocks to assemble a bit and then hand appliqué that I may get to by the end of the week.



3 comments:
I found your blog searching for other "Dear Janers". A group of us is embarking on this journey starting Monday. Your progress is inspiring!
http://dearbabyjane.blogspot.com
amazing! I want to learn hand piecing, but there's been so much change in my life lately, I haven't gotten the chance to sit down and learn something new. Maybe this summer!
I'm sure you're going to show us a beautiful finished project. Will wait patiently for it.
Post a Comment