YES! YES! YES! I am orginally from NC where we get a little snow. Now, I live in northern ID and this year we got record amounts of snow--about 5' in 4 weeks. So, YES, I'm ready for this to MELT!!! :-)
"I am seriously SICK of winter," words I've been muttering for the past week and a half!!!
Shhhh...do NOT tell my farmer hubby, who is sick of winter...(I LOVE SNOW!)
Absolutely sick of snow and winter. We've had the most snow this year that we've ever had in my lifetime. When will spring get here?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YES! YES! YES! I am orginally from NC where we get a little snow. Now, I live in northern ID and this year we got record amounts of snow--about 5' in 4 weeks. So, YES, I'm ready for this to MELT!!! :-)
"I am seriously SICK of winter," words I've been muttering for the past week and a half!!!
Shhhh...do NOT tell my farmer hubby, who is sick of winter...
(I LOVE SNOW!)
Absolutely sick of snow and winter. We've had the most snow this year that we've ever had in my lifetime. When will spring get here?
Post a Comment