Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Answered Prayer!

Just home - time for supper!

Then the 1st ride:



Not the greatest quality pictures, but it is dark and I was a tad chilly.

Forecast has now changed to 9" tonight + 4" tomorrow. The weatherman on the 5 p.m. news said, "no one is going anywhere before noon tomorrow."


I'm betting school goes pretty fast for me!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOooo! How exciting! YAY JP! :)

I wanna ride! me too! me too!! :)

The Proverbs Wife said...

I have a friend who is in Chicago on business fro threee weeks. He said that he is freezing his buns off.

I am much further south than you. We had a high of 70 degrees yesterday. It was beautiful outside. But I do love some snow. Since I moved from New York I don't get to enjoy much snow.

Thanks for commenting on my Tackle.