Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Embroidered Towel

I found a great deal on this HUGE bath towel at Kohl's last weekend. I wanted a new towel for the fitness center anyway.

But plain ol' white....

needed some embroidery....

wa-la!


I'm really happy with how it turned out. I used my Mega Hoop and I'm so glad to have that knowledge under my belt! I used AquaMesh Plus on the top & bottom. I love how the stitches are on top and not hiding in the terry.

Nice HUGE towel and I'll try it out tonight after swim! (Hopefully the other Joyce there won't like it too much!)

4 comments:

The Proverbs Wife said...

Very cute. I like the pink.

Unknown said...

Hey! That rocks!

So does the COUNTDOWN TO BABIES!!! (and me, of course! LOLOL)

I'm super excited . . .

:D

Jules said...

10 days and counting!

Anonymous said...

That is CUTE!!! HEY TAKE TONS OF PICTURES (at Angi's)

I really like it a lot!! Hmmm. Now I'm inspired to sew. I'm afraid of my machine!