(no, don't ask me to sing that...)
So early evening, last night (Friday), the men (boys in this case?) came to the garage door.
"We are going to go play," says the older.
I asked, "With the tractor?" as I hear it idling out there.
"Yes," says the older. "We are going to make a bridge to cross the creek (for the snowmobile)."
"Have fun," I say.
~~~ I retreat to the sewing room ~~~
Later, they return, pleased as punch!
"You should see how much snow we went through!" exclaims the younger. "The ground sloped down but the snow was straight across. The snow came up to the axles on the tires. (back tires) Dad had to get the other tractor to get us out!"

They got stuck!
Bridge complete.
Driving area greatly increased.
Tired boys.
Hungry men.



4 comments:
Too much FUN! I'm jealous (not that I want to deal with the snow here.) We only have a couple small patches left.
DBB
Oh, such fun. Yes, winter should be enjoyed just as much as the other seasons! Sue
And they say homeschoolers can't possibly know anything . . .
pppsssffffft!
The only difference 'tween men and boys is the size of their toys...
My 12yods happily does his outside chores now that we have a John Deere 'Gator that he can use. If it makes noise and moves, it's all good.
Post a Comment