I made valentine projects for some special people. So actually, this is part 1 of this post. The final results will be posted on Thursday or whenever these are delivered.
For now...
An altered board book, you know the cardboard kind your kiddos chewed on when they were little...
Two layers of gesso, and I should have noticed the cracks at this point. Hindsight!
A layer of green paint....
A layer of Golden Acrylics Quinacridone Gold watered down...A sigh of "what was I thinking!!"
And so it continued for several days.... It is done so I move ahead to another project.
.... final pictures of this Altered Board book coming later...
So on to the next project:

A collection of pleasing fabrics, pieced together...
Some crazy quilt stitching and some quilting because I AM quiltmom! LOL.... to be continued...
I really like creating for others. I have them on my heart while I work, offering prayers for wherever they are.
Check back around Thursday for the final pictures... or around that day, you know how life can be sometimes!
And for more posts in the Blogger Craft Club, visit BBC headquarters!
Check back around Thursday for the final pictures... or around that day, you know how life can be sometimes!
And for more posts in the Blogger Craft Club, visit BBC headquarters!




2 comments:
Can't wait to see the finished book.
Wow ~ I wasn't expecting the board book to go where it went . . .the colors!!! :D
The quilting . . .that Z type stitch is WAY cool . . .! You glo girl! :)
Post a Comment