Lots of boxes of little kid toys.
A few items are up on ebay.
Found several old Christmas letters, mostly from Mom, and a thank you from A & E for their new Easter coats. :)
The leisure suits Phil had in the 70's are going to Salvation Army. I think JP should wear one!
Today's assortment included this card. I think I must have written it to a sibling who was at camp. If I made the card and Bruce had made pizza, then maybe Margaret or Nancy will admit to receiving this. Hey, the hard part is that I wrote it! LOL
Nice pretty marker picture for the front (right) and back (left).

Nice greeting inside!


It was hard to read the pencil writing that I scanned, so here it is in black & white.

So I thought this painting by K in kindergarten fit here --

And then we found a huge 11 x 14" picture of K that my dad had taken and had enlarged - must be sometime in '86 --

Meanwhile, my to-do for today was my January Block for The Quilt Show BoM. I'm not getting into this. I love my fabrics but the whole turning under the seams on a zillion pieces to be appliqued is not happening for me.
I don't know if I will chuck the whole project or use fusible webbing instead.
After lunch and exercising, I'm going to tackle my Dear Jane blocks for February. even tho an altered tag necklace is swimming in my head.



2 comments:
How cute Joyce, who were you calling pig face? You sisters ought to get a kick out of that.
Cute pig that K. did
Well, we had quite the family email discussion over this.
We came to the conclusion that I was pretty young to write that, Marg is only 2+ yrs older so probably Nancy was away at camp.
N also remembers the pig face term so ... I guess it was a card to her.
Maybe we didn't use it in a such a negative way as it sounds now. ??
One BIL suggested we all use it in therapy. ;)
At least a good laugh for this week!
Post a Comment