Friday, February 1, 2008

Pink & Brown Block Pile

Let's see... which excuse would you like for why I didn't post for Blogger Craft Club on Monday?

Just skip it! LOL


I finished my Friendship Quilt and posted it here.

Here is the progress on my pink & brown 2007 Block of the Month:

I made all the blocks and then 6 more to get a 5 block x 6 block quilt. I didn't finish yet because I'll go the quilt shop on Sunday for the 40% off Super (B0WL) Sale to get more sashing and border fabrics. Those fabrics were given to us but because I made the quilt bigger and combined both patterns (12 blocks each) I need more.

I'm adding a brown sashing with pink cornerstones. The border is a brown floral print with various pink flowers only 1/2" across or so. I'm considering a pink bias scallop appliquéd in the border in lieu of a scalloped edge.

To join the “Blogger Craft Club” or to view more crafts click here.


1 comment:

The Proverbs Wife said...

I love the colors. Can't wait to see it all put together.