Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Block of the Month 2008 - TQS

I'm a bit behind on the new block of the month by The Quilt Show. I waited until the Super (Bowl) Sale at the Galena shop on Sunday to get my fabrics. The blocks don't show up if you aren't a member at their site. I'll post mine as I go along.

The blocks are appliqué on the background (big piece) with a lighter star appliquéd behind a vase with flowers. So the white in the picture is for the stars, the darker batik is for the vases, and I got a few choices for stems and flowers there. I'll pull some more from my small batik stash.


I will finish my project I can't post this afternoon and will either start this or another secret project. Well, that isn't fun for you is it? But this new one would get posted in a few weeks. Can you wait?


To join the “Blogger Craft Club” or to view more crafts click here. Then click on the Mr. Linky and there are several of us listed there with this week's links.


No comments: