We don't have Netflix, but we've been borrowing from the library a lot. Tim and I just finished watching all four seasons of "The Office" (season 4 isn't on DVD yet, but we found it on the internet). We had never really watched it on TV before, as it just appeared to be really strange. Then I started noticing on Facebook that every other person is a fan of "The Office." So when I saw the dvd's at the library, I thought, "What the heck. Let's give 'em a try."
The rest is history. Tim and I have found ourselves up very late at night absolutely rolling with laughter as we watched episode after episode because we were addicted. We finally watched the last ones over the weekend and are sort of sad that we have to wait until Thursday to watch a new one. And then it will only be one 1/2 hour episode.
We just started Netflix at Christmas - it was Phil's gift from us. He & the kids are huge movie fans.
JP keeps a good stream of dvds coming in & out. We have the option to have 3 at home at once. Helped us get going but probably could have only 2 at a time now.
I'm thinking with Phil getting busy with springtime, it is time for some chick flicks to hit the queue.
3 comments:
Not much!
Do you like Net Flix?
I have never tried it.
We don't have Netflix, but we've been borrowing from the library a lot. Tim and I just finished watching all four seasons of "The Office" (season 4 isn't on DVD yet, but we found it on the internet). We had never really watched it on TV before, as it just appeared to be really strange. Then I started noticing on Facebook that every other person is a fan of "The Office." So when I saw the dvd's at the library, I thought, "What the heck. Let's give 'em a try."
The rest is history. Tim and I have found ourselves up very late at night absolutely rolling with laughter as we watched episode after episode because we were addicted. We finally watched the last ones over the weekend and are sort of sad that we have to wait until Thursday to watch a new one. And then it will only be one 1/2 hour episode.
We just started Netflix at Christmas - it was Phil's gift from us. He & the kids are huge movie fans.
JP keeps a good stream of dvds coming in & out. We have the option to have 3 at home at once. Helped us get going but probably could have only 2 at a time now.
I'm thinking with Phil getting busy with springtime, it is time for some chick flicks to hit the queue.
I haven't seen the office either. Hmmm....
Post a Comment