
Drop it about 12" down from the ceiling.
Paint this for the bottom part:
| 1. Windy Blue 6240 |
This for the top & ceiling:
| 1. Kilim Beige 6106 |

OR:

With a gray/blue bottom and pinkish on top like the far left pink.
I have no idea how long these images will stay up so look quick!!





4 comments:
Nancy votes bottom one.
JP votes bottom one.
Hmm.....
OK. I like both, but will vote the bottom; the flowers. They have a light, spring-y feel that just open ones heart to the possiblities that dreaming brings.
It also reminds one of the Lord's provision: even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed as one of these . . .they toil not, they spin not; and yet . . .
")
The top one makes more sense in a laundry room.
I like the bottom one better--I'd rather believe I was among flowers than washboards and scrubbrushes.
But I hate wallpaper. So if it were me, I'd just do paint.
Were you asking my opinion? LOL!
I like the bottom one, too. Unfortunately, the paint colors (at least that's what I think they're supposed to be) are only showing as little red x's.
I must say your laundry room re-do is making me think about my own. Especially since we now have some lovely water stains on our laundry room wall since "somebody" overran the bathtub slightly the other day causing us to discover that the overflow drain has a bit of a leak. (OK, it was me. But it was the first time in the almost two years since that tub was installed.)
Post a Comment