Joyce, may I ask what brand washer and dryer you got? (If it's in an older post, sorry!!)
And now that you've had them for a few weeks, how are they working for you?
(I started a thread on SL a while back about "convince me... front-loading"...and I'm still not completely convinced either way, so I'd love to hear your experience with your new machines.) **H** aka MX Mom on SL
3 comments:
WOW!!!
Very nice, Joyce!!!
Bet it feels good, huh?
Yeah! So happy for you...
Joyce, may I ask what brand washer and dryer you got? (If it's in an older post, sorry!!)
And now that you've had them for a few weeks, how are they working for you?
(I started a thread on SL a while back about "convince me... front-loading"...and I'm still not completely convinced either way, so I'd love to hear your experience with your new machines.)
**H**
aka MX Mom on SL
Post a Comment