First Check-in, 11:30 a.m.
This is painting weekend for the laundry room.By 10:20
- all the appliances were on the back deck
- the holes were patched and sanded
- the cabinets were out
- floor cleaned
- walls washed.
I put a bit of ceiling paint around the edges where the wall meets the ceiling. (Because the last paint job was in a hurry and sloppy!)
Then we went to feed the neighbor's cats and bring in her mail.
Dinner is in the oven.
Time to go work on pink from the top down.
WooHoo!!
How often do you wash the ceiling in your laundry room?
It has been 20 yrs for me. Just wondered how bad a housekeeper that makes me.....
Second Check-in 12:20 p.m.
Cut in the pink along the top of the wall and around the door and window. Painted all the pink which goes down from ceiling 14". JP walked in part way through, looked around, and said, "YUCK!" He turned around and left.
Lunch time! And time to sit!
Finished painting 3:30 p.m.
Imagine that! What a difference painting a small room compared to the several day task of painting my living room! I'm letting the paint mostly dry to see if I need to touch up any areas.
Phil did some patching near where the water lines come in just this morning. That is still drying so I'll get that tomorrow w/ a brush. Otherwise..... DONE!




5 comments:
Ummm...excuse me...but I think we need to see some pictures...please?!?!
But don't you want to see it finished?? Like reallly finished?
The wallpaper border is on order and should arrive on Thursday. The washer & dryer arrive on Tuesday. :-)))
So right now the paint just has a rough edge to it where the border will go. It is empty of all but the toity and sink.
Now what say you? ;)
Yes. If you're gonna tease us with updates, I wanna see picture of the progress. ;)
Hooray! Progress...
Which border did you choose?
Can't wait to see finished pics!!
Post a Comment