Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Now THIS is Spring!


Yesterday and today have been beautiful! We did have a thunderstorm this morning dropping .3" of rain with thunder & lightning but right after noon, the sun appeared again!


Today I made a double batch of MSM cream. Oh I love that on my feet at bedtime!!

After lunch, I made a HUGE batch of Goat Milk Lotion! Twenty-one bottles and a few new tester bottles.

I picked a vase of daffodils for the table while supper cooked. They smell so good!

AND..... Phil has one happy wife who has permission to order a new washer & dryer tomorrow!!











I'd like to repaint the laundry room while it is a tad empty. I shop Sherwin-Williams so give me your favorite colors! Not many accessories in there and the appliances are going to be white. The wood trim will probably remain. I can add another color with a valance at the small window. Any suggestions?

Tomorrow I have lots of bottles to label, a haircut, and JP plays for church.


Phil is waiting for the ground to dry and is hoping he can get back out tomorrow. He applied some anhydrous yesterday for the first time this spring.

I hesitate to post and bump my great day in Chicago down a notch. Make sure you scroll down to see it!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

do a pastel green, or soft yellow ~ a happy color!

SOOOO glad you are getting a new W/D combo!!! YAY!!