Practicing with my new camera and I got a handsome picture of JP.
JP & Me.... by me!
Phil's sister & family came on Friday night for Christmas vacation. We had Christmas dinner and exchanged gifts on Saturday. Grandma M continued her tradition of writing books. Deb & Phil get them and each grandchild gets one. Once the books are passed out, it gets so very quiet as 5 are reading their books.This year's book had (among many other things) stories on how we each got our names. I wrote about naming K & JP, Phil wrote his own with a bit of literary creativity, and my mom wrote my page. I added pictures to all the pages.
This is me!
Here is Phil.
Trying to get a picture of the 3 grandkids was harder than I thought it would be. It didn't help that for the first try, I had them in front of a window and got my flash reflected back!
K is 22, JP is 15, and D is 9 y/o.

Sunday and Monday nights we went to Bob & Sue's to play games together. On Monday night, all but Sue & I played Balderdash. (We told D we didn't play because we knew all the definitions and it wouldn't be fair to the rest of them. I added it was a Mom thing. He pointed out his mom was playing. oops! He believed us anyway.)
An unusual word is given, each person writes down what they think the definition is and then the person whose turn it is writes down the true definition. All the definitions are read and each one votes on which definition they think is true. It gets quite funny with this group. At this point some were crying & laughing! I think it was Phil's definition. ;-)







6 comments:
The hair???
I was laughing at the GLASSES!!! LOLOLOL
(hmmm . . .I do believe I wore those, too!)
LOLOLOL
I think they may still be in the drawer. Wanna borrow them?
I love the "self-portrait" of you & DS!
I can't believe he snuggled in to me like that.
Of course, he'd have a c o w knowing I posted it. ;-)
Thanks for visitng my blog. You have such a nice looking family and I love your Christmas projects.
Love the pics Joyce. I love your blog!
Post a Comment