So this is what I'm working on.
This is my Friendship Quilt. I am sewing down the pockets on the back that hold the dowel rods for hanging and then will hand sew down the binding. I do this when I need an upstairs project, either during school or in the evenings.

----
This is a Block of the Month I was in for 2007. We did 12 blocks Feb - July and then 2 blocks a month Aug - Nov. In December, we got 4 blocks! I have work to do as I hadn't gotten the November ones done yet either. (hello flu!)

The blocks finish 5" square and then get a sashing put on for 6 1/2" blocks. The store provides the fabrics, I bought the pattern and made paper piecing patterns on my computer instead of using the traditional piecing methods. (I'm not crazy!)





4 comments:
Hello Joyce. In response to your question "How do I get Mr.Linky on my Blog?" You will need to go to Mr.Linky to set up an account. To get your own personal Mr.Linky you'l need to pay an annual membership fee.
Now if you were asking because you didn't see the Mr.Linky on the logger Crochet Club post than have no fear it is back up and running.
I've also taken the liberty of posting your links for you so that other readers can view your work and visit your blog.
Come and check it out when you have a chance and update at anytime.
If you still have questions just leave me a comment.
Thank you for participating.I am so glad to see that so many other women are able to create such original beauty thorugh time and patient effort.
Omigoodness! That is GORGEOUS!! and the computer?? I am impressed! :)
Way to go, Joyce . . .you've quite the skill set there . . .!
Love the colors, Joyce!
Joyce, I think you are amazing too. with home business, homeschooling children,sewing, blogging and i bet more in the list too but not stated.Look forward to see the finished project. Me, a slow tortoise.
Post a Comment