This is for my Block of the Month. It is block #10 out of 12. This is just the center star, another star goes around it. THIS is why I'm paper piecing. One lady in our group is piecing the traditional method on machine. Ugh!
Oh, Joyce those would be easy to do the tradional HST. Why PP them?
I want you to know that I've given you an award for Making my Day. Marcie gave it to me the other day and I must pass it on. Come visit my blog and pick it up.
Joyce email me using your regular email. I can't reply to you at the blogger addy. You need to have your addy in it. I have it on my other user but not this one. I will tell you about the Carol yahoo group
4 comments:
Your color choices never cease to amaze me, Joyce!
My eyes! My eyes!
The detail . . .the detail!!
LOLOL!
Oh, Joyce those would be easy to do the tradional HST. Why PP them?
I want you to know that I've given you an award for Making my Day. Marcie gave it to me the other day and I must pass it on. Come visit my blog and pick it up.
Joyce email me using your regular email. I can't reply to you at the blogger addy. You need to have your addy in it. I have it on my other user but not this one. I will tell you about the Carol yahoo group
Post a Comment