Saturday, January 26, 2008

Quilting Today and other sundry Saturday items

Today I made my Galena Block of the Month for January. It is 10" finished size.

Then I printed foundations for 6 more blocks for my pink & brown BoM from 2007. I want a bigger quilt and think 6 more blocks will be enough. I'm pretty sure I have enough fabric leftover for these other blocks. But since I'll be back to the store either next weekend or the one after that, I need to know if I should get more fabric.

While I visit blogs and write here and JP is playing on the computer, Phil has to study for a livestock test. Ugh over the size of his manual!

Someone is in trouble here:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who's in trouble? The dog, for being on the carpet...OR...Phil, for allowing the dog to be on the carpet? =)

Jules said...

O2R... LOL The dog! Phil didn't have to do a thing, she just joined him. :-) She is missing K, since K was home for a month, Molly got lots of lovin'!

Unknown said...

I 'read' the photo journal to mean Phil gave up on reading, and hit the R&R with Molly . . .hence, he was in trouble for not being a study hound! LOL

Jules said...

oopsies - me bad! The picture of the dog on the carpet was just tacked on at the end. Not in chronological order! Naptime was after lunch... studying at night, after church.