Friday, June 13, 2008

Updates....

Quick updates:

I hit a major guai cycle for cleaning out my FM on Tuesday night - Wednesday. Major headache, extremely itchy legs, e x h a u s t i o n for not a good reason & insomnia, cranky (did I say that?), and other oddities. Thankful it is a cycle OUT of the junk and will just make me better.

One quilt is done except to hand sew the binding back down on the back. One is just started quilting. I made up this free motion flower for each block.




More heavy storms, rain, and tornado threats.... the garden got 1 1/2 hrs of attention on a nearly dry day but is soaked again! This is the first year we've put up a fence. The rabbits (which I have yet to SEE!) are very hungry!! They have eaten about 1/2 my marigolds, most of the pepper plants, and some beans. Hmpf!!



Nothing here for BH&G.

Bugs are eating the beans already,
bunnies ate nearly half the marigolds,
but the grape tomatoes have blossoms already!!!



At least the water garden has a bloom coming!!

Phil cut his thumb (not quite OFF!) where it attaches to his hand on Thursday afternoon. The image “http://ide.li/modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. A speedy ER trip only lasted 1 hour and 15 mins. And it only took about 30 minutes to convince him to go. It was supposed to be date night so I picked up a pizza afterwards and we ate at home. The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sealx/icons_smilies/face-laugh.png” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. He has 4 stitches and orders to keep his thumb close to his hand. We go back tomorrow for a wound check and then see how long the stitches will stay in.



It is puffy. He is questioning if by my taking his picture if you'll then not only know he has oatmeal for breakfast but now know he has an owie. Sure... whatever!!


K finishes Beginning Fashion Illustration at noon today and will hop a train home for the weekend. I will meet her mid afternoon!


1 comment:

Monica said...

Wow! Never a dull moment, eh? Sending prayers for a speedy recovery for Phil. And that quilt...very pretty.