Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Girl Quilts!

This year brought us into the realm of girls in the newest generation! The image “http://forums.govteen.com/images/smilies/cloud9.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The current score is
4 great-nephews - 2 great-nieces.

I just love them but wish we could see them more often. I think they need more kisses, don't you?

My goal is to have a quilt for each new one done by Thursday.
  • By Thursday, b/c K is coming home on Friday.
  • By Thursday so they are done for Show & Tell at quilt guild on Monday.
  • By Thursday so that I can make some clothes next week.
  • By Thursday because I want to get back to my Dear Jane blocks.
  • By Thursday because I'm hoping a goal will keep me focused better.
  • By Thursday because I'll then have them all ready for Camp Coachman! Yippee!

So far, so good! Wanna see a peak? And don't go telling their moms, okay?
The image “http://smileyonline.free.fr/images/gif/animsympa/1050848555.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


And just because I thought the colors were pretty after I trimmed the blocks....

The centers are all together and I'll do borders after lunch.

2 comments:

grace said...

Oooh! that pile of fabric shaving is gorgeous. I see it under some tulle made into a cool evening bag.

Kim & Dave said...

Love the colors, as usual, Joyce!