I won Grace's drawing for her hand dyed fabric. I knew it would be special but this is luscious!!
I'm too excited to heat up my iron. I had to show you!!
I want to use it in something special!! Must get thinking...
Thank you Grace!! I just love the color choice you sent!



3 comments:
.... palms held open in begging.... just kidding. that is pretty color combo.. what dyeing method does she use?
Hi Joyce, you are lucky winner, the fabric is beautiful. You paid me a visit this morning so I popped over to say thanks. I also sew and quilt so your blog will be a great new addition to my blogging around. I love that you show all the pictures of you and dh on your side bar. And hooray! for maying your own denium shorts.
It is on her blog. We should get all the stuff we need and do this when you are home in August.
Geez.... how much $ will it take??? Yikes!!
Post a Comment