Sunday, May 4, 2008

Final Projects

This is K's finals week - critique week in the art world.

For Hand Knitwear class she designed and made a dress using all corn fiber. Yes, they make yarn out of corn! The lady hand-dyed these colors just for K.

Pretty amazing and I think it is gorgeous! She says she needs shoes for it yet. The image “http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4458/winkrm9.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


Detail of the shoulder:


For Sampling class she created this quilted table and food she misses since we eat sugar-free and carb-free. Can you figure out some foods she misses?





I love the wood grain she quilted into the table!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

!Wow! I'm blown away by her talent! Love it!

Monica said...

Cute food. I want to play with it! =o)

Kim & Dave said...

VERY nice, Joyce.....she is super talented.....she comes by it naturally, I'm thinking!!