It was a fun day ~
#1 - JP played for church and that always makes me happy and
#2 - K was home for a long weekend and that was a treat!
After church we got yummy meats from the grocery to grill. So then once we were home, Phil helped with dinner! He did the grilling and K & I worked on the inside food.
The kids gave me a vase of 4 beautiful multi-colored roses. I had wonderful pictures of them and can't find them now! I have no idea but maybe I didn't save them? Who knows but I'm sorry as the pictures were so pretty! They looked like velvet!!
At church all the women got roses and they had too many left over so we got 6! They were just traditional red.
And K had shopped at Nordstrom's Rack and found me this outfit and another top & earrings!



3 comments:
You look absolutely radiant! I'm so glad you had such an amazing Mother's Day! Congrats to K on her new store.
Glad you had a good day, Joyce!!!
Oh, look at you, Girlie Girl! glowing from the inside out!!
:) Wish you were here ~ I'd take you on a few LA adventures . . .and you would laugh.
And I'd love it!
:)
Post a Comment