So here we are at our 25th year. Wow!
Here is my family:

Our wedding party:

These are just scans from our proofs and I notice they are already deteriorating. Bummer. I have the negatives and need to see if I can get prints made or even if my scanner would read them. That would be best!!
This is my new siggy on the Sonlight Forums but I love the collage so thought I'd share it with the rest of you:
Our plans for the day are on hold as the crop consultant advised Phil yesterday that one field needs replanted. Our Mother's Day drenching downpour has made all the fields planted before that struggle to emerge. This one doesn't seem to be coming out of it.Phil was up early and ran the disc to 'unplant' it. Now we are giving it some time to dry/settle and he will plant. It is only 17 acres so won't take much over an hour.
Whatever happens, we'll spend part of the day out driving and/or shopping and have a nice dinner somewhere.
We have gone through a ton together. We have been honored and thrilled to bring home 2 children to raise. We have grieved together as 3 of our children did not get to come home with us.
We have had fun times and hard times with relationships and farming. But in the end, we have had each other through it all. Only each of us have gone through these things with the other. Our faith has been the stronghold through it all.
Yesterday Phil came home from town with 25 roses!





7 comments:
Congratulations on 25years, Joyce!!!!! (and hubby of course)
~tanyaRejoyce
Happy 25th Joyce.
Hugs!!
Happy Anniversary and CONGRATULATIONS!!! I pray that you had a blessed day together. The roses are beautiful.
oooo i like the flowers, pink ones too! (ps my head looks like it was amputated....)
Happy 25th!!!
Your DD looks so much like you!
Here's to 25 more!!!
Oh, my joyce has it been 25 years? You look like little kids back then.
Congradulations on the 25th. Just wait till the 60th!!
What beautiful roses Phil picked out.
Hope you had some time out for fun.
We Love you!!
Post a Comment