Saturday, July 26, 2008

Whirlwind!

This week.

Wow!

It continues...

So today in the morning is lots of cleaning and then quilting/embroidery/dear friends over in the afternoon for chat!! Yippee!! http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8399/thumbsup4kk.gif

However.... who was it that said that she was sleeping so well? (notice the past tense...)

Forget it.

I really think it has been too much excitement this week... well and lots of activity on top of it!

So anyway... today... if you call it today yet?... I awakened at 4:30 A.M.!!

And failed to return to sleep.

So at 5:30, I got up. Figured I'd get some jobs done and then maybe take a mid-morning nap. (However, as I write I feel like I'll go all day and consider crashing another day or another week.)


I swept the kitchen, and hallway, and laundry room. (that should shock you first!)

(I think my mom just fainted....)


Then I cut a batch of soap and decided (thankfully) that the second batch needs another day to rest with all this humidity.

Started a load of laundry that included the kitchen table cloth so cleared that, too.

Cleaned the bathroom.

Sat down at the computer...
read blogs I'm subscribed to on igoogle -- love that!!

Found Mickey's blog.... (you need to ask for an invite :) )

MY LAND - I GOT LOST!! Too much fun!!











LOL!

All of a sudden I realized... I'M HUNGRY!! Like so hungry I could throw up.

I hurry to the kitchen, pop in some cheese cubes so I can make breakfast (sounded yucky but worked), and continued. Wow. (I make Phil's breakfast while I make mine. But he doesn't like it that the only time he has ever seen this blog is when I said what I made him for breakfast so I really didn't say that today.)

Ok, now I've had my over-medium egg & am working on my hot cocoa. I've switched laundry.


Next a shower.
Then a batch of MSM cream needs made - PRONTO!!

At this rate, I may get sewing done this morning too!

Must tell you... Yesterday following a treat of a lunch with dear-not-seen-enough-friend, Phil's worker/friend's daughter was here and HELPED me picked beans AND snap them!! Yippeee!! I made us stop when we each had one overflowing big bowl. She could have worked all day. More than 2 rows to go. And I think I'm going to sew. Ha!

Yep. I am! Maybe tomorrow is a better day for beans. Right?
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2259/biggrinzy0.gif

No comments: