Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pillows!!!

Lots of pillows!!!
Aquamarine Ambience pillows


Above: This is block 2 from the table runner pattern in the book.
Below: This is block 9 from the quilt but I only did the center designs.



This pillow is just quilted with a design from an embroidery card. I rotated it and quilted it 4 times.




A close up.
I got the trim for $0.50/yard when I was with K last week!


These applique pillows are done in the embroidery hoop. Quite fun! I love the extra detail stitching and variety of stitches used around the flowers.



I have one New York Beauty pillow top to go yet.

Plus a host of other projects.... all for the fair. I move my stuff in next Sunday! Yikes!!!



3 comments:

Mickey Depre said...

Joyce...they are stunning. I love the color combinations...very unique!

Mandi @ Life Your Way said...

I agree - they're beautiful!

Unknown said...

Lots of winners there, as usual for you. Good luck with them at the Fair.