Sunday, December 30, 2007

Pictureless

I got a new digital camera for Christmas. It took a few days until I had time to load the software. (I was busy sewing for the in-law Christmas.) I loaded it Saturday and it doesn't open my pictures on my camera like it says it will.

Hmpf!

Today I tried again. I can get to my camera pictures the long way, but honestly I don't want to do that every time!

Tonight I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Nadda. Nope. Nothing.

Argh!!!


I may call the company and if I can understand them and if they can help me, OK. Otherwise, my dh will have to fess up his shopping store and cough up the receipt so I can return it. I'll find a different one.

This is Fuji FinePix Z10fd. It is pretty blue and small and fits oh-so-nicely in my pocket.

ETA:
Hello, brother?
What you say here?
Wanna come and
Help me out, dear?

Its a hassle,
Makes me grumpy!
Oh dear brother
Come & help me!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man. what an incredible bummer. bleah.

at least you didn't fall off the face of the earth. :)

Unknown said...

Bummer, Joyce, Surely Phil can do better than that.
Visit my blog, Have pictures of the "whole " family. Everyone home on Wed.

Loved your by gone days of Christmas.