Saturday, December 8, 2007

Living Room Painted!

I know you've just been waiting with baited breath....

But I must say... I finally decided that with
  • a kid who has been sick for nearly 2 weeks
  • and me stuck in fatigue mode,
it isn't perfect,
or all put back together,
or tidy!

If you don't like it, don't tell me... just browse somewhere else!

Yesterday I went to Rockford as my aquarium pump refused to work after I cleaned it all with the painting/ carpet cleaning job. I also got 4 new angel fish. My previous 4 all died within 2 days in the beginning of November. I didn't want to replace them until the tank had been cleaned and put back in the proper place.
They are only about the size of a quarter. Very cute!



2 comments:

Paula said...

Looks great Joyce! You have a beautiful family & home.

Love,

Paula

momofnee in SL

Unknown said...

OOOooooo!!

It turned out GREAT!!! The color ended up *perfect*! :)

I think it looks super, Jules. Way to pull it off, in spite of . . .

:)