This a.m. the fog is pea-soup level, we can't see the highway from our house and the trees along the creek are ..... well.... foggy. ;)
Molly has frozen fog on the tips of her hair. It was a struggle to get the picture as she tried very hard to get in the front door. She comes in the basement when Phil finishes chores. Not soon enough for her, I guess.




4 comments:
Oh, poor girl . . .she needs a fireplace and some hot chocolate! :)
I heard that term being thrown around in my neck of the woods, too, this morning. I'm still not exactly sure what they meant by that...
I'd never heard of it either until last year. It does beautiful things to the trees, doesn't it!
~Jodie~
Joyce , in responce to your question about the machine. It is a 301-A probably about the same as your Mom's except hers is in a case. I don't remember your Dad getting me one but if he did it was probably a Featherweight he happened to see and bought for me. Do you have one?
wish you had reply fixed on your comments. Your addy is in my other user and this was easier.
Post a Comment