Thursday, October 4, 2007

Today's Sewing

Dear Shirley needed more pillowcases embroidered. I picked them up Tuesday after swim, was gone yesterday, and needed to take them back to her this afternoon. So... after school (well, while JP was taking a Physics test), I did the embroidery. S makes the pillowcases and I just add the names.




And I took a picture of my purse:



I think it will be all right but I'm not overly excited about it. K says it is great!
The image “http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8399/thumbsup4kk.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. It is an envelope style... see how my hand fits in the opening?



I also got a decorative button for the closure today. It goes at the tip of the flap. I like the fabrics and the decorative stitching with variegated thread I used. The size seems off to me. No where on the pattern does it state the size.

Now that I have a nice fall outfit and purse for the wedding this weekend ... it is to be in the 80's! I think I'll still wear it and hope the AC is on in the church. I am NOT complaining about 80' in October. Yippee!! It is making my fall MUCH better!

No comments: