Friday, October 12, 2007

Frazzle, Dazzle Friday

Mostly overcast with a few peeks of sunshine. High of 54 °. Thankfully only light winds.

Lots on today's list plus the usual meals and rides to & from fields:
  • History w/ JP
  • make chocolate chip/oatmeal/peanut butter cookies
  • make sugar cookies
  • frost cookies
  • make 8 ham & cheese sandwiches
  • make 8 turkey & cheese sandwiches
  • go buy pop in town (stop by vet on the way)
  • pack 2 coolers
  • feed plot crew
  • clean 2 bathrooms
  • sweep kitchen
  • mop kitchen
  • dust living room
  • empty trash (kitchen, 2 bathrooms, office, living room)
This much done by 2 o'clock! Yippee!!
  • wrap soap if I find more ribbon found enough ribbon to only wrap 1 batch but I had done 6 batches last night! :-)
  • finish quilt top
Done by 3:45 and spent time online. Yippee!! Now I'll figure out quilting and mark top. Hopefully time to baste it all together.

No comments: