
Sunday, October 8th, was our fifth and final Bocker parade. This was in Oregon, IL for Autumn on Parade, their annual event. It was our longest parade and the crowd was good.
On the news that night the weather man had calculated our 4 hottest weekends by averaging the Sat & Sun temps.
- Father's Day weekend in June: Polo parade.
- After 4th weekend in July: Dixon parade.
- Weekend of the County Fair.
- First weekend in October: Oregon Parade.

This Sunday the Scoop Shovel Scuffle practiced in the shade but JP is set up on the trailer parked in the parade line-up. He had to play but watch backwards to see what they were doing.
We heard that our group won a trophy so we'll have to check with Judy about that!



1 comment:
Hey, Joyce, so you've joined the crowd of blogers. I wasn't sure that was you until I clicked on your blog.
You were a kid and not interested in the buildings in town. You know I might of strecthed the number of residents. Bbut we have had a lot of new devlelpment and more coming. Guess you got my blog from the email I sent you. At least your town has a near B&B.
Post a Comment