
Today I met K at the Elburn Metra Depot. Yep... in the middle of a corn field! I took pictures for Phil to see what it was like. It was 1 1/2 hrs each way. Her ride was just shy of 1 1/2 hrs. Much easier for both of us and we got home earlier. When I drive all the way downtown to pick her up, I don't leave until after 6 p.m. to stay out of the rush hour traffic.

I'm so glad she is here to give her opinion on the living room paint. It is just OK to me but I wasn't loving it for the whole room. I'm glad the comments on the paint post are agreeing with me. K isn't loving it either. So we are back to square one. The shade lighter than this is a good possibility. K also wonders about a cooler tone instead of this more on the warm side.
I'm going to get another little sample can tomorrow and probably apply it on Sunday before K goes back.
Please keep posting those comments. I'll post a pic with the next layer.



2 comments:
I'd like to 'get the girl' myself. . .alas, right now, it's via telephono.
I hear you! But your B was home a bit ago, right? This is her first time home since Aug when she moved. We were in a few times to visit in Sept. I think it has been 5 weeks.
Post a Comment