Monday, November 26, 2007

Family Times

We had a fun visit with my parents from Tuesday afternoon until Saturday morning.














Friday morning K showed them some of her projects that she has already turned in and some in pictures on her laptop.






























Mom & Dad hadn't met Capt. Green yet so JP had him out for a meet & greet. Green is partial to JP so doesn't allow anyone else to pet him but we can look from a short distance.




















JP & Green are good buddies. They play computer games together sometimes and when JP laughs, Green cackles!

I know this one is blurry of Green but look at JP's cute smile. Mom just had to include it!



















Green was lonely at his last house and is feather-plucked. He is getting better here and growing new feathers. He likes the attention from JP and has responded very well to a change in diet. His laughing and his few word vocabulary make his appearance worth it!




















2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beauty your daughter is! :) She takes after her momma!

also ~ I did not realize that Mr. Green was a rehab. I am always warmed when the rehab works! :)

Jules said...

Others have said dd looks like me. ahhh... make me blush. I think she is much prettier!

Yes, Capt Green is a rehab... and came free with cage! He is now well-loved!