My MIL asked me Tuesday night if I could take a picture through the netted fence they put around her antique and hobby entries. No problem!
So she told me that FIL entered the pencil holder my dad had made him. Really? I didn't know about a pencil holder. "They" won first place in the handmade unusual item category!!
(The entrant doesn't have to be the one who makes the item in this hobby category.)
JP told me later that one time he & Gpa R & others (?) were down at our (previously) timber farm and Gpa R found this perfect branch that he could use. Sure enough he made this pencil holder and Gpa M now has it next to their computer.
Congratulations to our Dads!!



2 comments:
I loved seeing Dad's pencil holder--as well as all the other pictures from the fair. Gosh, you're a busy sister! :-)
YAH, Congrats to the Dad's(my brother). He liked making odd things. I have a few.
Post a Comment